To set a Spend Limit on your Caesars Casino & Sports account, log into your account and click on My Account, select Responsible Gaming
Click on Limits
Scroll down to Spend Limits and enter (by amount) the Daily and/or Weekly and/or Monthly limit you would like set on your account. Once entered, click on Update Limits at the bottom of the page to confirm the limit.
A spend limit shall be offered on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and shall specify the maximum amount of patron deposits that may be put at risk during a particular period of time.
- If this is the first time you have ever placed one of these limits on your account, the limit will go into effect immediately.
- If you already have one of these limits in place and you opt to decrease the limit further, the decreased limit will go into effect immediately.
- If you already have one of these limits in place and you opt to increase the limit:
- Any increase to a daily limit will only be implemented and become effective after 1:00am EST following your request.
- Any increase to a weekly limit will only be implemented after 1:00am EST on the Monday following your request. As such the limit is set or re-set according to the calendar week which begins on Monday at 1:00am EST.
- Any increase to a monthly limit will only be implemented and become effective at 1:00am EST on the first day of the following month
Important Note: When setting or updating your limits, click on the tab marked “UPDATE LIMITS” at the bottom of the screen in order to confirm the limit and/or change to the limit.
If you have any questions regarding 'Spend Limits' please contact Player Support 24/7 at 1-800-986-9248.
For more information on our Responsible Gaming options, please click here .
Know When To Stop Before You Start.® If you think you or someone you care about may have a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.