If at any time you become concerned about your gambling activities please note that you can request a 1 year or 5 year self-exclusion.
- You may also request a permanent self-exclusion from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. Click here for more information.
To request a 1 year or 5 year self-exclusion, log into your CaesarsCasino.com account, click on My Account and select Responsible Gaming.
- Your account(s) in this brand will be closed immediately; related accounts will be closed as soon as detected.
- You will not be able to re-activate your account.
- You will not be able to login to your account and you will not receive any promotional emails.
- Your request cannot be reversed during the selected time period.
- Any request for exclusion from CaesarsCasino.com will also apply to all casinos and gambling facilities owned, operated, or managed by Caesars Entertainment and its affiliates. In other words, the player agrees not to gamble or even visit any part of a facility - including gaming areas, gaming floors, restaurants, hotels, pari-mutuel gaming areas, pavilions, entertainment venues, and any other area of a gambling complex - at any property owned, operated, or managed by Caesars Entertainment or its affiliates during the period of his self-exclusion.
- By self-excluding, the player is authorizing the NJDGE to direct all New Jersey Internet gaming licensed permit holders to restrict his/her gaming activities in accordance with the self-exclusion request and until such time as the NJDGE removes his/her name from the Self-Exclusion List, in response to such player’s application to terminate his voluntary self-exclusion. In the case of a 1-year or 5-year self-exclusion, a player can only remove him/herself from the Self-Exclusion List by appearing in person at one of the NJDGE Offices or at the offices or racetracks of the New Jersey Racing Commission. A request for permanent self-exclusion is irrevocable, and the player’s account will not be eligible for reinstatement.
For more information on our Responsible Gaming options, please click here.
Know When To Stop Before You Start.® If you think you or someone you care about may have a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.