Enabling Pop-Ups on Google Chrome:
- Located next to the search bar, click on the Chrome Menu (icon with 3 horizontal lines) and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Show advanced settings...
- Under Privacy click on Content settings
- Scroll down and under Pop-Ups click on Manage exceptions..
- Enter our web address into the Hostname Pattern and click on done.
Enabling Pop-Ups on Internet Explorer
- Click on the gear symbol in the upper right corner of the browser (or ‘Tools’ in the menu bar) and select Internet options
- Select Privacy and click on Settings
Enter our web address into the Address of website to allow bar and click Add
Enabling Pop-Up block on Firefox
- Located next to the search bar, click on the Firefox Menu (icon with 3 horizontal lines) and select Options.
- Select Content and under Pop-ups click on Exceptions...
- Enter our web address and click Allow; then click on Save Changes
Enabling Pop-Ups on Safari
Press Command+Shift+K while on our site to bring up your pop-up preferences.