To set a Deposit Limit on your Caesars Casino account, log into your account and click on My Account, select Responsible Gaming
Click on Limits
Scroll down to Deposit Limits and enter (by amount) the Daily and/or Weekly and/or Monthly limit you would like set on your account. Once entered, click on Update Limits at the bottom of the page to confirm the limit.
- A ‘Deposit Limit’ represents the cumulative total amount of cash that a player has deposited. The limit does not take into account deposits made retrospectively during the period chosen and is effective from the date requested going forward for the applicable period of time selected.
- If this is the first time you have ever placed one of these limits on your account, the limit will go into effect immediately.
- If you already have one of these limits in place and you opt to decrease the limit further, the decreased limit will go into effect immediately.
- If you already have one of these limits in place and you opt to increase the limit:
- Any increase to a daily limit will only be implemented and become effective after 1:00am EST following your request.
- Any increase to a weekly limit will only be implemented after 1:00am EST on the Monday following your request. As such the limit is set or re-set according to the calendar week which begins on Monday at 1:00am EST.
- Any increase to a monthly limit will only be implemented and become effective at 1:00am EST on the first day of the following month
Important Note: When setting or updating your limits, click on the tab marked “UPDATE LIMITS” at the bottom of the screen in order to confirm the limit and/or change to the limit.
If you have any questions regarding 'Deposit Limits' please contact Player Support 24/7 at 1-800-986-9248.
For more information on our Responsible Gaming options, please click here .
Know When To Stop Before You Start.® If you think you or someone you care about may have a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER.