In order to deposit, you must be a registered player. The following payment methods are accepted at Caesars Casino:
- ACH (Electronic Check)
- MasterCard/Discover/Visa/American Express*
- Online Bank Transfer
- CaesarsCasino.com Prepaid Card
- Cash at the Caesars Atlantic City casino cage
*Some credit card issuers do not accept online gaming transactions.
If your transaction was declined, you may want to try another credit card or an alternative deposit method that we offer. When using ACH (bank transfer), your deposits are available immediately!
If you’re looking for a pre-paid card option, some players have had success with a pre-paid MasterCard (like the one offered by PayPal). These are available at leading drugstores, convenience stores, and other well-known retailers.
If you are already a registered player, please follow the instructions below to deposit into your CaesarsCasino.com account:
- Log in by entering your registered email address and password.
- Click on My Account
- Select Deposit and choose from your preferred payment method and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, if you deposit with a credit card, additional costs and/or fees may be assessed by your card issuer pursuant to your cardholder agreement. CaesarsCasino.com utilizes the most advanced security and encryption technologies available, to ensure that your transaction and privacy are completely secure.