To make a PayPal deposit onto your Caesars Casino & Sports account, you will be required to have a personal U.S. PayPal account. If you have a PayPal Premier or PayPal business account you will be unable to make a successful deposit on Caesars Casino & Sports.
Don’t have a U.S. personal PayPal account? Click here to sign up today!
How to make a PayPal Deposit:
- Log into your CaesarsCasino.com account
- From the homepage click on My Account and select Deposit
- Select PayPal from the list of available deposit methods and click Deposit
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click Continue
- Enter the email address used to access your PayPal account.
- If you enter an email address other than the one used on your PayPal account, your deposit will not be processed.
You will be directed to the PayPal checkout screen where the email address will be pre-populated from the one you entered on the previous screen (which should be the email address used to access your PayPal account).
- Please be advised only 1 PayPal account/email address can be used per customer to deposit at CaesarsCasino.com
Enter your PayPal password and click on ‘Log In’ to proceed.
Once logged in, you will have the option to deposit using the bank account linked to your PayPal account or you may click ‘change’ to deposit using your PayPal Balance.
- In order to make a deposit onto your Caesars Casino & Sports account using your ‘PayPal Balance’ you must have an active bank account linked to your PayPal account.
- You will not be able to make a PayPal deposit on Caesars Casino & Sports using the credit/debit card linked to your PayPal account.
Once your deposit has been submitted and approved, you will receive a deposit confirmation and the deposited amount will be added to your Caesars Casino & Sports account.
Please note you will also receive an email confirmation of your approved deposit.
Have more questions regarding a PayPal deposit? Contact Player Support 24/7 at 1-800-986-9248 or via email at NJSupport@Caesarscasino.com