E-Check is a secure, convenient, online deposit and withdrawal method, offered by Global Payments VIP Preferred™. It can be used to transfer funds directly to and from your checking or savings account into your online gaming account.
- Note: Using E-Check requires a US bank account. Deposit limits are subject to individual banking statuses, and are displayed upon enrolling in the VIP Preferred™ E-Check service.
To make an ‘E Check’ deposit, log into your CaesarsCasino.com account, click on My Account and select Deposit.
- If you have not deposited using ‘E-Check’ before, you will need to enroll in Global Payments VIP Preferred™ E-Check service.
- Click here to learn more about how to enroll in Global Payments VIP Preferred™ E-Check service.
- If you have used ‘E-Check’ as a deposit method in the past, you have been automatically enrolled to Global Payments VIP Preferred™ E-Check service, and may follow the steps below:
- Login to your CaesarsCasino.com account, click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Deposit.’
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ button located on the ‘E-Check’ tab to continue; select the bank account you wish to deposit with and your desired deposit amount (note- a seven day revolving limit will be displayed, if you attempt to deposit more than your limit your transaction will be declined).
- If you wish to increase your VIP Preferred™ E-Check limit, or to learn more about these limits, please click here.
If you have used ‘E-Check’ prior to 12-31-2016, you have not been automatically enrolled and will need to go through the enrollment process. Click here to learn more.
For more information about Global Payments VIP Preferred™ click here.