- Click the Start Menu > Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- If your Control Panel is in Category view, go touninstall a Program.
- Click on the program titled ‘Player Location Check’, and click Uninstall.
- Close all active applications and go to your Applications Folder.
- Find the GeoComply plugin, known as Player Location Check, and drag it into the Trash.
- Right-click on the Trash and select Empty Trash.
Please note that whether you have Windows or Mac, it is suggested that you restart your computer after uninstalling.
To learn how to reinstall the GeoComply Plugin click here.